1. After receiving unlock job done confirmation email update your iPhone to the latest firmware version by connectiing with iTunes. (Cydia or other jailbreaking software must be removed before starting process)
2. Insert a non-accepted SIM card into the iphone & connect to iTunes.
3. Once connected, disconnect the phone & reconnect after ten seconds.
4. Your iPhone will be unlocked.
1. Connect phone to PC & power off phone.
2. Press & hold "Power" + "Home" buttons for exactly ten seconds
3. Release the "Power" button but keep holding "Home" until PC detects new USB device. (Your phones screen should remain blank)
4. Open iTunes & you will be prompted that an iPhone has been detected in Recovery Mode.
5. Select "Restore iPhone". Mobile phone Software will be restored , after this all errors and glitches will be cleared.