2. Click Menu and then Back . Then press Menu again and then select Key Input . Now you must write 1 and press OK to enter Service Mode .
3. Press Menu and then Back .Main Menu (Main Menu ) of the Service Mode will pop up. Press  UMTS .
4. "UMTS MAIN MENU" will appear. Select the first option  DEBUG SCREEN and then  PHONE CONTROL.
5. Select PHONE CONTROL  NETWORK LOCK .
6.Under NETWORK LOCK you will see three options, choose  OFF PERSONAL SHA256 .
7. Return to the Main Menu by pressing Menu and then Back . In the menu choose the option  COMMON then  NV REBUILD.
8. You will see a message Golden Backup exist. You can Restore Cal / NV.Click on  Restore Back-up.
If you have followed the steps correctly , your Samsung Galaxy S4 will go through differentscreens and will restart.Â Please be patient and do not interrupt the process.Â Once rebooted you can unlock yourÂ Samsung Galaxy S4 using the codes we provided.
9. Dial the code we obatined. Your Samsung S4 is Unlocked!
You will receive several codes for your Samsung, usually you need just the Network code.
NETWORK=xxxxxxxx; PROVIDER=xxxxxxxx; SUBPROVIDER=xxxxxxxx; DEFREEZE=xxxxxxxx
* You can ignore the rest of the codes, unless you are receiving a "Phone Freeze" message when trying to input the Unlock Code.
Method #2 can be used only on Samsung Galaxy S3, S4 and Note 2
Your phone must be updated to the latest firmware!
1. Phone MUST prompt for the code.
2. We will use the "release method" on the phone(s):
a. Go to the Dial pad and dial *#197328640#
b. Please click on number  UMTS >  Debugging screen >  Phone Control >  NETWORK LOCK
c. You will see 3 options
d. Please click on number  Perso Sha256 INFO, the screen will change slightly
e. Please hit the MENU button then when the menu pops up please carefully hit BACK to return to the previous screen
f. Please click on number  Perso Sha256 ON, the screen will change again to a one line message
g. Restart the phone on the screen by holding the power button and click RESTART
h. When the phone prompts for the unlock code simply enter the unlock code
i. Your phone is now permanently unlocked!
*If this is not working, go to Method #3
1. Power off and on your phone with different network sim card. "SIM network unlock PIN" or "Enter Network Lock Control Key" screen will appear.
2. Type your Unfreeze code (MCK code) and press Unlock button. You will get "unsuccessful message".
3. Now type the Unlock code (Network or NCK code) and press Unlock.
*If phone say "Network Lock Succesful" it worked, but if not, proceed to step 4.
4. If you get "unsuccessful" again then press Dismiss button and type *2767*3855# on phone keypad. (CAUTION! This will reformat all your data!)
5. After phone restarts, type the Unfreeze code (MCK code) when prompted to enter "SIM network unlock PIN" or "Enter Network Lock Control Key" screen and press unlock button.
It will say "unsuccessful" again.
6. Type the Unlock code (Network or NCK code) and press Unlock button.
7. Your phone should now give you the message "Network Unlock Successful"
Now your phone is successfully unlocked!
*If this is not working, go to Method #4
1. Turn off the Wi-Fi on your phone and then turn device ON without SIM card.
Once it's on go to phone dial screen and DIAL: *7465625*638*#
it will bring you to the NETWORK LOCK screen.
- in MCC/MNC field enter code for the service provider your phone is originally from (eg 31026 for T-Mobile USA)
check here for list of codes: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_Network_Code
*If your network has more than one mcc/mnc please try all of them this is very important
- in CONTROL KEY field enter the UNLOCK code
- hit OK
- you should get a message: LOCK SUCCESSFUL
Power phone down, insert SIM card you want your phone to work with and power on.
If Phone says, "Code Accepted" or "Network Unlock Successful" or "Not Yet Personalized" your phone is fully Unlocked
*If you are not receiving any signal after unlocking, make sure your wireless connections are turned on after unlocking the phone. Also pull the battery and restart phone.
How to Enter Defreeze Code for "Phone Freeze" Samsung Devices (only if your Samsung is Hard locked)
1.Input a non-accepted simcard into the phone.
2.Proceed to the dial screen.
3.Enter the defreeze code (Freeze code) and press enter, or okay.
4.The screen should now ask for the unlock code (Network Code). Enter the 8 digit unlock code and hit enter.
1. Turn phone on with an unaccepted simcard
2. Screen will display Phone is freeze / SOS
3. Type the unfreeze code (Nothing will show on screen)
4. Hit the Enter Button
5. Phone will ask for the Network lock code
6. Enter it as you have received it
7. Phone will be unfreeze and unlocked
How do I know my Phone's Network is Fully Unlocked?
Go to the dial screen on your phone, and press *#7465625#
A menu will be displayed that will resemble the following...
1. [ ] Network lock
2. [ ] Subset lock
3. [ ] SP lock
If everything if OFF, then your phone is fully unlocked.